PRC Restoration & Construction Inc.'s goal is to deliver exceptional document restoration service from start to finish, every single time.
PRC Restoration & Construction Inc. is a full service cleaning and restoration company serving California since 1998. It has always been and continues to be our goal to deliver our customers with reliable year-round emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team is driven by compassion and remains committed to the principle in which this company was founded: earning the trust of our customers…one customer at a time.
All of our technicians and project managers are certified with the IICRC in water damage restoration, fire & smoke damage restoration and asbestos abatement to insure that your property is handled as precisely as possible. As a result, we are able to provide you not only with unsurpassed service, but also state-of-the-art technology, which will assist to expedite the restoration process.
Our Process Involves thoroughly review damaged materials to create appropriate plan for cleaning inventory documents during pack out clean and dry documents in our restoration facility.
The first course of action is to stop the continuing progression of damage. Water in a liquid state in contact with your documents hastens the permanent loss of your records. Once the water problems have been mitigated, other contaminants can be dealt with as a secondary situation.
- Water destabilizes the structural integrity of paper. Freeze drying remains the most effective solution to minimizing further damage.
- Time is of the essence. A quick and organized retrieval system is one of the most important actions to ensure an acceptable post-recovery item.
Fire Smoke (Soot) Damage
Once documents come into contact with fire/soot damage, they cease being usable in their present state. Labor intensive methodologies exist to remove soot damage however, reproduction of documents may be necessary.
- Documents involved in a fire/soot incident will have ongoing odor and health ramifications.
- Ozone treatment remains an effective solution for deodorizing documents.
- Deodorization and fumigation treatments can be used to mitigate contamination.
- Bound School Textbooks
- Library Books
- Legal Libraries
- Medical & Dental Libraries
- Reference Books, Manuals & Transcripts
- Archival, Collections & Historical Data
- Engineering & Architectural Drawings
- Medical & Dental Files
- Legal Files
- Business Papers
- Accounting Records
- Engineering & Architectural
- Archival Records
- Cash / Checks / Drafts
- Historical Documents